Due to Covid-19 we have made some changes to our office in accordance with guidelines put forth by federal and state agencies.
Progressive Psychological Healthcare is committed to assisting our community and clients in a safe way throughout this time. We are currently open for both in-person and telehealth services.
When coming into the office we please ask you to:
- Wear a mask when entering and exiting the office
- Keeping 6 feet apart from others in the waiting areas
- Maintain social distancing between you and your therapist
Please do not come into the office if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Sore Throat
- Flu Symptoms
- Loss of Taste and/or sense of smell
- Have been in direct contact with someone has or has been diagnosed with Covid-19
We are here for you during this difficult time and want to keep all of our clinicians and clients safe and healthy. If you have any questions or comments, please call our office at: (847) 979 – 0268
For more information on COVID-19 and Mental Health, please visit our BLOG.